Thursday, October 7, 2010

Corbin Eric Russell


Meet Corb:) also known as "Little Monkey." This is my favorite 2 year old in the entire world. If you can't tell, he is the younger brother of Cam. Corbin should not be underestimated. He is a very smart 2 year old so don't be fooled. He likes to call me "Shelby" since my best friends name is Shelby and she spends a lot of time with the boys as well. He knows how to say "Kassi" but he knows I get agitated when he stares at me in the face and calls me "Shelby" over and over again. As soon as I turn away, the little bugger whispers "Kassi", laughs, then runs away:) He is always denying me hugs and kisses and sometimes hits me. I have threatened him by telling him I will write down all the mean/bad things he has done to me as a toddler and when he turns about 16, I will pay him back for the headaches he has given me. I can never stay mad at him though, I mean look at how cute he is:) I love him and Cam more than anyone could imagine.

1 comment: